Breezaire Warranty Policy
Limited Warranty for all BREEZAIRE self contained units (USA only)
BREEZAIRE Products Company warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship and agrees to repair or replace any part of the enclosed unit which proves defective under these terms and conditions.
Alteration, repair or attempted repair of the unit by anyone other than BREEZAIRE will void this warranty.
Who is protected:
This warranty may be enforced only by the original retail customer and is not transferable.
Length of Warranty
All parts used in this unit are warranted for Five years (60 months) from the original retail purchase.
Factory labor is provided at no cost for one year (12 months) from the original retail purchase. What is not covered:
1. Any unit on which the serial number cannot be verified.
2. Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from, but not limited to:
What BREEZAIRE will pay for:
1. During the first 12 months BREEZAIRE will pay for labor and material to repair the unit at our factory. Additionally, BREEZAIRE will pay the cost of shipping the unit to and from our factory.
2. During the 13th to 60th months BREEZAIRE will pay for the material to repair the unit at our factory.
What BREEZAIRE will NOT pay for:
1. Installation or removal of the unit.
2. Handling or packaging of the unit.
3. Repairs performed by anyone other than
4. Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise.
How to obtain warranty service:
BREEZAIRE may require you to provide the original bill of sale or receipt as proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. Please retain any such proof of purchase.
If a problem is suspected with a BREEZAIRE cooling unit, please contact your dealer. Do not return a unit without authorization from BREEZAIRE.
Should it be necessary to return your unit for warranty service, it must be packaged in the original packaging or similar packaging providing an equal degree of protection. Any freight charges must be prepaid, BREEZAIRE will not accept collect shipments. If the unit is found to be defective BREEZAIRE will reimburse (during the first 12 months) the cost of shipping the unit at standard second day freight rates.
LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTY BREEZAIRE'S SOLE LIABILITY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO, AT OUR OPTION, THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE UNIT. BREEZAIRE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR:
1. DAMAGE TO OTHER PROPERTY CAUSED BY ANY DEFECTS IN THE UNIT, DAMAGES BASED UPON INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE OF THE UNIT, LOSS OF TIME OR COMMERCIAL LOSS.
2. ANY OTHER DAMAGES, WHETHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
While great effort has been made to provide accurate guidelines, BREEZAIRE cannot warrant its units to properly cool a particular enclosure. Customers are cautioned that enclosure construction, unit location and many other factors can affect the operation and performance of the unit. Therefore the suitability of the unit for a specific enclosure or application must be determined by the customer and cannot be warranted by BREEZAIRE.